Product Marketing question by Jessica: What’s a marketing product for college students?
I’m taking a marketing class and need to think of a product or service and then come up with a commercial and prototype. It needs to be directed at college students so I was thinking something involving alcohol. Any ideas? This must be something that doesn’t already exist or that few people know about.
Product Marketing best answer:
Answer by ethnicomm
I teach marketing at the college level
Something involving alcohol would be cool but you might want to think of other things that would appeal to students. Think of things that you wish were out there.
– pizza delivery right to your classroom during breaks – order via text msg or schedule a deliver online
– coffee service in the main hallways
– a service where you can plug in your laptop or cellphone and get a quick recharge (ideal when you forget your power adapter)
– a backpack that easily locks onto a desk so you can leave it and not worry about getting it or the contents stolen
– valet service for when you’re late for class and can’t find a parking spot
– a pencil and eraser combo that is part of a USB stick