self help question by Kalla: What are you view points on these questions about self esteem?
1. Do you think that if every person in the US (hypothetically) have normal (not high) self esteem that it would help or hurt sociality?
2. Does trying to build up esteem for every person who has a low esteem feed into the ‘Me’ Generation?
3. At what point does healthy self esteem become arrogance?
4. What are the pros and cons of low self esteem?
5. Should a person who is overweight have as high as a self esteem as a smaller person?
self help best answer:
Answer by Shea
Who knows ? everyone has differen’t personalities with their self esteem.