self help question by Kalla: What are you view points on these questions about self esteem?
1. Do you think that if every person in the US (hypothetically) have normal (not high) self esteem that it would help or hurt sociality?
2. Does trying to build up esteem for every person who has a low esteem feed into the ‘Me’ Generation?
3. At what point does healthy self esteem become arrogance?
4. What are the pros and cons of low self esteem?
5. Should a person who is overweight have as high as a self esteem as a smaller person?
self help best answer:
Answer by Shea
Who knows ? everyone has differen’t personalities with their self esteem.
Continue reading Business Q&A: What are you view points on these questions about self esteem?
marketing question by sattarsoul: What questions should we be asking the GM Marketing for our marketing assignment requiring a product launch?
For our marketing class assignment, we are required to submit a marketing plan for the launch of a new product. We will be visiting a company’s General Manager, Marketing to gain insight. We are a group of 5. We are allowed half an hour with him. In this limited time frame what questions should we ask in order to facilitate our inventing a new product and developing a marketing plan accordingly?
marketing best answer:
Answer by Bill P
How can we make this affordable for everyone?
Continue reading Business Q&A: What questions should we be asking the GM Marketing for our marketing assignment requiring a product launch?