self help question by : I HAVE 3 MONTHS TO CHANGE EVERYTHING ABOUT MY SELF, HELP?
I currently weight 112kg, I want to weight 65-70kg’s
so thats a weight loss of 47-42kg’s.
How much of that weight could I lose in 3 months by eating 5 veg, 2 fruit, plenty of water, and healthy snacks and dinners along with 30minutes a day of medium speed walking?
self help best answer:
Answer by D
Maybe like 30-40lbs (13-18kg?)
Self-Help Entrepreneurs – The Top 10 Restraints Of Your Prospects
Article by Kathy Williamson, Insightful Copywriter & Coach for Self-Help Market
If you’re a self-help entrepreneur or a life coach, it’s important to address the emotional blockages of your prospects in order to persuade them to purchase your product or service.
Today’s social media allows people to open up quicker and easier through the written word. People get to know you on a deeper level through social media interaction, and when they come to your website, they expect that interaction to continue.
One way to do this on your website is through your sales letter. By identifying with the possible emotional restraints of your prospect, you’ve got their full attention. You can also address these restraints in your blog or articles.
So, what are the top 10 emotional blockages or restraints we hear?
1. “I’m afraid to try again.” They’ve tried to change or overcome a particular problem, and have failed over and over. They’ve tried other people’s products or services and either got temporary relief and went back to their former state of mind, or they didn’t have any breakthrough. It’s easier to live in their situation rather than face the fear of trying and failing again.
2. “I am who I am, I cannot change.” They’re so frustrated because of trying to change and not being able to. They compare themselves with others and end up feeling inferior and unable to change.
3. “I can’t change right now because of my current or past situation.” Excuses have become the norm. But they don’t know they’re using excuses. Some problems have common side issues, which you need to deal with at the same time you’re addressing the main problem.
4. “I don’t believe your product or service can help ME.” Once again, a person may throw up their excuses as to why your product can’t help them. You’ll hear a hundred and one reasons why this process won’t work for them.
5. “It’s easier to stay in my rut than to take the time and effort to break free.” Although it took many years to get into their current situation, they want immediate relief. Today’s society has not been taught the benefits of enduring the time and effort it takes to change. Continue reading Business Q&A: I HAVE 3 MONTHS TO CHANGE EVERYTHING ABOUT MY SELF, HELP?